Auto Accident Lawyers in Mascoutah, IL
This small city in Saint Clair County, Illinois is growing quickly, in part due to world-class schools. Mascoutah is home to Scott AFB, and you can easily tell why the military folks in town love it here. Scott Air Force Base sits just at the edge of Mascoutah, and hosts the nation's Air Mobility Command.
With low crime and an amazing quality of life, Mascoutah, IL is small enough to be home and big enough to provide just about all the amenities one could ask for. And with a quick 10 minute drive to O'Fallon, residents have everything they need without having to go to St. Louis. Crossroad Legal is a full-service boutique litigation firm, located in O'Fallon, just 5-10 minutes from Mascoutah. While auto accidents may not happen everyday in Mascoutah, when they do, they are often very serious.
After Your Mascoutah Accident
- Get insurance information for everyone involved
- Take photos
- Get a police report number, if possible
- Get to the hospital to be evaluated
- Make a free consultation with an attorney
- Continue getting medical care and follow up with your primary care physician
How to Get Compensated for Car Wreck Injuries
Our attorney has over a decade of litigation experience, fighting insurance companies and negligent drivers who hurt the public. Sadly, there is no way to precisely estimate what a person could get from a jury. The key is working with an experienced attorney who understands the types of damages you can claim and the likely verdicts a jury may award in your unique case. damages can include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish and distress
- Medical bills
- Future anticipated medical expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Future lost wages and income
- Loss of enjoyment of a normal life
- Loss of consortium and society
- Loss of companionship
- Punitive damages (in rare situations)
Mascoutah Car Wreck Lawyers Near Me
Crossroad Legal offers discounts for first responders, military and veterans, and frontline healthcare workers, and we make getting help easy. Call (618) 515-5555 today, or visit us online to learn more about our firm.
All consultations are free, and you never have any obligation to hire us. But time is limited for claiming compensation, and the longer you wait to seek medical care, the harder it will be to get compensated. So, call or visit our firm today.